Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 What a year.

2011 was an unimaginably great year for Jon and I at Magnolia.  We were able to do what we love day in and day out through out the year.  This morning I sat down at the computer, pulled up the external hard drives and began scanning for the images that I felt really told the story of the past year.  It was impossible!  So many great memories with so many great people would make this the longest blog post in history...  I decided on a three cup of coffee limit for the selection process...  so after much caffeine, here are some of my favorite images we worked on for 2011 - the year that was.

Happy new year everyone!  May your 2012 be blessed.





















































1 comment:

Jonathan Torres said...

I know it had to be one arduous task to narrow it down to only this many bro!! I know we both have hundreds of thousands to choose from!! It's absolutely fantastic to walk back through the year and see how many wonderful clients we've shared memories with!! I can't wait to get the new year started, and see what it holds, for us, our new clients, and all the ones that have become part of the Magnolia family in the past!!