Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scitina & Terrill 3/10/12

Busy weekend at the studio...  Jon and I went separate directions for weddings and each came at them with our own flair.  Scitina & Terrill were my couple of the weekend and we could not have had a more perfect couple, day, weather, or wedding.  Special thanks to Miss Tesha for helping me out second shooting on this one - she gets credit for several of these shots.  We were shooting in the gold room at the Westin Poinsett for the reception and that means roof shots!  I like to go gear heavy for the gold room as its a bit cavernous.  Couldn't have done it without you T!  Ceremony was at Augusta Manor ...  no one has the light in that venue dialed in like Jon and I.

Click on a picture to bring up a larger preview screen.

Scitina & Terrill  ...































No comments: