Friday, April 8, 2016

Emily & Joel 4.2.16 - Commerce Club, Greenville SC

Classic Hollywood glam meets Traditional Southern Charm is the best way to describe the wedding of Emily and Joel at the Greenville Commerce Club on April 2, 2016. 
Emily’s radiance shined throughout the day and the love she and Joel share was evident in every moment I captured.  B&R events did such a fantastic job with this event.

As a photographer I have one job – capture every moment and memory as beautifully as possible. Emily and Joel gave me plenty to capture. 

As I sorted through the images I was struck by how much love and joy was present from the bridal party to the family to the guests.  

Click on any pic to enlarge.... visit www.magnolia-studios.com for many more examples of our work.


















No comments: