Monday, January 16, 2012

Charleston Dream Wedding / Dream Team

We had an amazing wedding this past weekend down in Charleston SC for Jake and Caroline Axman.   It truly could not have been a better couple, crowd or venue!  Caroline chose a winter wonderland theme for the reception with a classic black and white look for the bridal party.  It was perfect!

The Charleston Renaissance Mariott was our venue for the weekend and what a treat it was to shoot in Charleston in a venue with some great funky furniture to pose around...  There were so many awesome spots!

I almost felt like I had the weekend off because the dream team was down there with me to shoot.  I (Todd by the way  - I forget to add that occasionally!) manned my D3's for a portion of the day.  Jonathan Torres was his usual shootaholic self - with time to ply some crazy light setups.... and Robin from RB Photography of PA was down to work with the ladies pre-cerremony and work posing magic.

Sooo, here are a few samples for Jake and Caroline!

Click on a picture to make it larger and again on that pic to move through the gallery  :-)























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those pictures are so beautiful! I was in the wedding party and I have to say Magnolia Studio people were amazing. Your team was so professional and each one of them worked so well with the whole wedding party and guests. Thank you for making picture taking easy. So Beautiful! I can not wait to see the rest.