Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The New Location!!!!!!!

My business partner Jon and I  (Todd) have been working on this for about three months now.  There were all sorts of little wrinkles to work out (I love my dog too much to give him up being numero uno).  After much negotiation and a wonderful, fabulous, amazing concession by my new hero Mr. Montalvo - we proudly announce our new studio location!

I have actually been eyeing this spot for well over five years now.  The thought of the AMAZING light that will flood through the front windows of this unit send me into fits of uncontrolled giddyness.  3500 feet of 16 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, track spotlighting everywhere...  this is a photographers dream. It's a dream I never want to wake up from!!

Come visit the studio at 123 North Main Street in Downtown Greenville SC!

Our plans are to be in and ready to go Feb. 5th

This is our new home in its bare bones state on the day we took possession....  















2 comments:

Chelsea Patricia said...

I loooooove this studio so much. I mean, I want!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is a wonderful space- very jealous, are you hiring :) hahaha, best wishes!!!