Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Krista & Rusty

OK, I admit it.   I have been a horrible blogger and haven't been updating this page at all.  I get so busy doing the work I forget to talk about the work!  Getting to work for folks you really click with (ha) saved me on this wedding.  Marlo Dunlap and Danielle Seay came to my rescue as I had a slight case of the almost dying of walking tubercuflubercitis.  I literally could not have done it without their cameras and carrying my carcass from spot to spot as we shot.  Forever in debt and you really shot the lights out.

Krista and Rusty - you were not only a beautiful couple but the coolest people ever.  Old Cigar Warehouse, as always, it's fantastic to shoot in your venue!  

Click on a picture to make it them larger!






























No comments: